Mentholatum Melty-Cream Lip melts onto your lips from your body heat, providing moisture.
The Moist Bank technology reacts with moisture in the air, melting onto the lips coating your lips comfortably. Contains ceramide 3, ceramide 2, ceramide 6 II. It melts at body temperature, giving your lips a sense of tightness.
UV Protection (SPF25/PA+++)
Apply it before bed or if it’s dry at the office, cold outside, under lipstick, or if you can’t be bothered to reapply chap-stick throughout the day.
Melty cream, providing you with soft, smooth lips.
Moisture bank technology adoption
Embracing moisture by reacting with lips and water in the air, adopting technology that turns into cream.
New feeling! Realize melting melt at body temperature.
As if the cream melts, soft and smooth paint comfort. It melts at the body temperature, it is familiar to the lips, but it fills with plenty of moisture even though it is painted only once.
Multi-ceramide (moisture ingredient) blending. SPF 25, PA +++.
· Lightly attach to lips two or three times.
Materials / Ingredients
Squalane, petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, hydrogenated polyisobutene, diisostearyl malate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, dipentaerythrityl hexa (hydroxystearic acid / stearic acid / rosin acid), microcrystalline wax, shea butter, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate , Macadamia nut fatty acid phytosteryl, ceramide 3, ceramide 2, ceramide 6 II, honey, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, olive fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, t-butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, DPG, (VP / eicosene) copolymer, polyglyceryl oleate -4, cholesterol, Argania spinosa nuclear oil, tocopherol acetate, synthetic wax, iron oxide, water, hydrogenated lecithin, soybean sterol, isopropyl titanium triisostearate BG, royal jelly extract
· Please do not use when there is abnormality such as scar, swelling, eczema etc.
· In use, or in case of sunlight after use, discontinue use when abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (vitiligo etc.) or darkening appear, please consult skin care professional etc. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use as it is.
· Avoid storage in places subject to high temperature or direct sunlight.
· Because the product is soft, please note that it may be broken or broken if it is put out too much.
· Please keep it out of reach of infants and children.